Every product has a sizing chart you can reference if you have uncertainty. It’s located under the “Measurements” tab on each product page. Our shorts are designed to be fitted and are made for movement. Whether in downward dog or the splits, our bottoms will stay with your bottom so you can move with comfort and ease. Mika’s tops are made to be fitted as well and run on the petite side. For a more modest fit, we suggest sizing up for extra coverage. Many Mika tops have adjustable straps, so a 32″ bust can easily fit in larger sizes. Don’t be afraid to size up! Mika has worked hard to make our leggings as true to size as possible. Please keep in mind our designs are Made for Movement. Therefore, they are intentionally designed to be fitted so they can move with your body with comfort and ease, you’ll never need to worry about gapping! Created to be like a second skin – muffin top proof – so you can move as freely as you want. If you need more help, we are happy to help recommend sizes or styles that will work best for your body. Feel free to call us at 720-544-1401 or send us a message here for a faster response!
We love keeping our colors vibrant and new at Mika! Every season brings new colors and patterns that always coincide with previous colors. We love keeping you involved by helping us name new colors, so check in with our social media accounts to give your input. Thank you to all of you who have already contributed to our “name game”.
All products that are currently available are shown online. The early bird gets the worm, so if you do not see the product you’re looking for, it might be sold out.
Black is our staple color, so if it looks like we’re out of stock in any size or style in black, you can create an alert to be notified as soon as we restock. To create an alert, go to the product that you want, select “black” and enter your email in the space provided.
- 90% Polyester 10% Lycra
- We have come to coin our athletic fabric as Perfit™
- Collection includes: Athletic Wear
- 90% Polyamide 10% Elastane
- Collection includes: Aztec Azul & Feather Forest prints
Here is a list of our Eco-friendly fabrics we use in the line that are 100% recyclable and biodegradable. These fabrics rapidly decompose after being discarded in landfills. It should be noted that ALL of our athletic fabric allows for easy handling and are eco-conscious in the sense that the fabric can dry quickly without the spin cycle; representing water and energy savings.
- 90% Polyamide 10% Elastane
- This fabric is 100% biodegradable & recyclable
- Collection includes: Lucina & Celeste Leggings
- *Bohemian Bliss & Hiikikii are 100% Biodegradable, Aztec Azul & Feather Forest are partially Biodegradable
- 87% Polyamide 13% Elastane
- This fabric is 100% biodegradable & recyclable.
- Collection includes: Swimwear line, Ethereal Dress, Windwrap Pant, Droplet Dress
Pima Cotton Collection
- 96% Cotton Pima 4% Spandex
- Collection includes: Lana Tank, Freya Flow, Playa Vest
French Terry Mikapima:
- 94% French Terry PIMA Cotton 6% Spandex
- Collection includes: Ellie Pant, Skye Hoodie
Perfit™ Fabric: Wash in cold water – by hand or on delicate / low cycle. Dry low heat or hang to dry for best conditions. Do not wash or dry with Towels.
Swim Fabric: Hand wash in cold water and always lay flat or line dry. Do not dry clean. Do not use in washing machine or dryer.
Washing and Caring for Fabric
This extremely delicate and soft fabric must be treated differently than the normal Mika Yoga Wear Perfit™ Fabric. All swim garments must be hand washed and dried on a flat surface. The fabric tends to wrinkle rather quickly, so keep them in a safe spot!